Guided Surgery Tool Kit (GSTK)
The kit comprises a variety of drills and toolsrequired for performing the entire guided surgery procedure. Is enhances practitioners' clinical digital work and adds the guided surgery option from the osteotomy stage through to implant insertion (MultiNeO implants only) from our Digital Solutions.
Main Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomically and carefully designed autoclavable box and tray
- Compatible master sleeves
The tray has a modular layout to support the entire guided surgery procedure from site preparation to final implantation.
All kit components fit the matching master sleeves.
Modular content - the kit is available in two different configurations or as a full kit option, allowing users to choose the content according to their clinical needs. In addition, each component has its own reference number and can be purchased separately.
- Box and tray: Radel® polyphenylsulfone resin
- Tools and drills – stainless steel
- Sleeves – stainless steel