Angled PEEK temporary abutment with 25° angulation. Can be used for immediate loading and immediate implantation of both single and multiple teeth. They can be deployed both in cement-retained and screw-retained restorations.
The PEEK (Polyetheretherketone) temporary abutments are characterized by a superior strength, elasticity and resilience.
• Vital for 180 days
• PEEK polymer allows easy and quick chair-side modification
• The abutments closing torque is 15 Ncm
• Provides adequate strength to the provisional restoration
• High resistance to repetitive mastication forces
• Sutiable for cement-retained or screw-retained temporary restoration
• Biocompatibility tested
• Provides excellent esthetics