Read moreShow less
Healing Abutments - Conical Standard Connection (CS)
for NeO CS
- Concaved design promoting better soft tissue healing for long-term esthetical results*.
- Five healing abutments for different cuff heights.
- Laser marking for easy diameter and height identification.
- Perfect match with abutment cuff height design.
Choosing the correct healing abutment
- The healing abutment should be chosen according to the given gingival height. The healing abutment concaved area varies from 1.5 to 5.5 mm, with a constant straight top of 1.5 mm suitable for most clinical situations.
- The healing abutment should protrude from the soft tissue margin, as shown.
Broadening of the soft tissue
- If broadening of the soft tissue is required, it is possible to use a slim healing abutment (Ø 4.0 mm) first, and then switch to a standard or wide healing abutment (Ø 4.9 or Ø 6.2 mm), according to the clinical requirements.
- All prosthetic parts match in their design, thus enhancing the long-term stability of the soft tissue for better esthetic results.
- Various heights and width options are available for different gingival indications.
- CS products are color-coded in green .
- Advanced design supports platform switching.
* Rompen, Eric, et al. “Soft tissue stability at the facial aspect of gingivally converging abutments in the esthetic zone: a pilot clinical study.” The Journal of prosthetic dentistry 97.6 (2007): S119-S125.