17° Multi-Unit Angled Abutments - CS (Conical Standard Connection)
- compatible with NeO CS
To be used :
• For multiple unit restoration
• For aligning tilted implants
• For fixed screw-retained restorations
Use 1.25 mm driver
• A one-piece design makes the restoration procedure even simpler and enables dental professionals to use the system for various clinical procedures: in the maxilla and mandible areas, single tooth, partial or full edentulous jaw.
• A wide prosthetic platform enables the use of thicker porcelain crowns at the final restoration stage for stronger and higher esthetic results.
The AlphaUniverse Multi Unit abutment system is intended for use in cases where implant angulation correction is required.
• A unique handle designed for placing the abutment on top of the implant
• Maintains the health of the soft tissue
• The connecting screw is located inside the abutment for easy connection with the implant.
Full guided surgery kit for Internal Hex (IH), Conical Standard (CS) and Conical Narrow Connections (CHC)
Kit contents support the entire guided surgery procedure from site preparation to final implantation.