The AlphaLoc overdenture-implant attachment system is designed for use with full or partial dentures by endosseous implants in mandible or maxilla.
AlphaLoc is an efficient, reliable, cost-effective and long lasting solution.
Material : Titanium alloy with TiN coating
First in Dimensions. First in Results.
AlphaLoc has the lowest vertical profile in the market, 2.1mm, and the smallest width of 4.5mm compared to the existing implant overdenture attachments.
• Ideal for use in limited interocclusal spaces
• Provides a wide range of clinical solutions
• The system's compact design benefits both the dentist and technician with incomparable planning and execution freedom.
• Minimizes oclusal and lateral forces on the implant
• Enhances overdenture acrylic thickness and strength
• Easier for patient handling
• Superior esthetic result
• Versatility - a variety of options for retention and angulation provides a wide range of clinical solutions
• Wide range of AlphaLoc abutments with different cuff heights for different tissue depths
• Composed of Alpha-Bio Tec's Titanium alloy, especially coated with TiN to minimize friction and maximize system's life length
Sold separately from the AlphaLoc Kit
You can buy each attachment with the corresponding kit that includes : 1 Attachment of the given height, 1 Stainless Steel Metal Housing, 4 Retentive Caps, 1 Protective Disc, 1 Laboratory Cap. Please go to the kit page for purchaising.
EincoBio resorbable synthetic bone substitute filler material
0.200mm - 0.400mm
0.400mm - 0.600mm
1x1.0 cc of 0.5g
the current 3+1 offer:
For 3 products of the same EincoBio reference purchased, 1 product of the same...
Full guided surgery kit for Internal Hex (IH), Conical Standard (CS) and Conical Narrow Connections (CHC)
Kit contents support the entire guided surgery procedure from site preparation to final implantation.