Healing Abutments - Conical Standard Connection (CS)
for NeO CS
• Concaved design promoting better soft tissue healing for long-term esthetical results*
• Five healing abutments for different cuff heights
• Laser marking for easy diameter and height identification
• Perfect match with abutment cuff height design
Choosing the correct healing abutment
The healing abutment should be chosen according to the given gingival height. The healing abutment concaved area varies from 1.5 to 5.5 mm, with a constant straight top of 1.5 mm suitable for most clinical situations.
The healing abutment should protrude from the soft tissue margin, as shown.
Broadening of the soft tissue
If broadening of the soft tissue is required, it is possible to use a slim healing abutment (Ø 4.0 mm) first, and then switch to a standard or wide healing abutment (Ø 4.9 or Ø 6.2 mm), according to the clinical requirements.
• All prosthetic parts match in their design, thus enhancing the long-term stability of the soft tissue for better esthetic results
• Various heights and width options are available for different gingival indications
• CS products are color-coded in green
• Advanced design supports platform switching
* Rompen, Eric, et al. “Soft tissue stability at the facial aspect of gingivally converging abutments in the esthetic zone: a pilot clinical study.” The Journal of prosthetic dentistry 97.6 (2007): S119-S125.