Ti Base - Non Engaged
Connical Narrow Connection - CHC
Used as adopters between the CAM manufacture restoration and the implants.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fabricated with the exact tolerances, ensuring best reliable implant to restoration fit.
- Support of cement retained restoration.
- Supports bridge (non engaged) restoration.
- Supports cement-retained restoration for CHC platform.
- Compatible with wide range of CAD/CAM systems.
- Large bonding surface for high stability and reliable adhesion. Abutment screw is included
Supported Implants: NeO (ø3.5, ø3.2), NICE
A: Ø3.8 mm B: 4 mm C: 6.5mm D: 0.5 mm